Injury to Children and Minors
Dealing with the serious injury or death of a child is one of the most devastating tragedies a family can endure. At Abels & Annes, we understand that no amount of compensation can begin to repay a family dealing with the injury or loss of a child.
But our Arizona child injury attorneys also understand how critical it can be for families to seek legal help. Nothing we do is more important than ensuring that you and your family have the resources necessary to properly treat and care for a child who has been seriously injured –– or to begin rebuilding you life in the wake of a child's accidental death.
- Each year, an average of 1,300 children under 14 die in traffic accidents and more than 184,000 are seriously injured.
- More than 3,000 children are injured by fireworks each year.
- 200,000 children are treated in emergency rooms each year as a result of playground injuries.
- More than 2,755 people a year die in fires; children under 4 are among the most at risk.
- 4.5 million people are seriously bitten by a dog each year; children ages 5 to 9 are most at risk.
- 400,000 children under the age of 14 visit the emergency room each year with a Traumatic Brain Injury.
- More than 3,500 people drown each year; 1 in 4 are children under the age of 14.
When a child is hurt, a parent or legal guardian will need to seek a claim or lawsuit on a child's behalf. Child injury claims are complex injury and wrongful death matters, often complicated by medical issues associated with growth and development and by the legal issues involved with bringing a claim for damages on behalf of a minor child.
At Abels & Annes, we help ensure that your child's rights are well protected. We will thoroughly investigate your case and fight for the compensation your family needs to help deal with the medical, legal and emotional challenges of dealing with the serious injury or death of a child.
Arizona child injury claims handled by Abels & Annes include:
- Auto Accidents
- Accidents at school, church or daycare centers
- School Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Fireworks Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Pool Accidents
- Swimming Accidents/Drowning
- Poisoning/ingestion of cleaners, medications or other dangerous products
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Sexual Abuse by teacher, coach, priest or daycare worker
At Abels & Annes, we believe families dealing with a child injury deserve access to good legal representation. If your family is coping with the serious injury or tragic death of a child, contact the Phoenix injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys at Abels & Annes for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Call (602) 819–5191 for a Free and Confidential Appointment