Please be advised that due to current caseload and time restrictions, we are only able to evaluate cases involving victims of sexual abuse by religious institutions, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and other corporate entities.
Victims of sex crimes are often children, although anyone can be victimized, including the elderly and hospital patients. The consequences of sexual abuse or assault can be long–lasting and can take a toll on a child and the entire family. At Abels & Annes, we understand the pain, anger, frustration and uncertainty that often result from being victimized by a sex crime.
Our office has worked on sexual abuse of minor cases against religious organizations, schools, and even school bus companies. We have also handled cases against nursing homes and hospitals.
From a civil standpoint, we will thoroughly investigate your case. Our attorneys will work to build the strongest case possible against those responsible and will pursue any and all financial damages to which you are entitled. Responsible parties may include:
- 15 percent of sexual assault and rape victims are children under 12.
- 44 percent of victims are under age 18.
- 93 percent of juvenile assault victims know their attacker.
- 3 times more likely to suffer depression.
- 13 times more likely to abuse alcohol.
- 26 times more likely to abuse drugs.
- 4 times more likely to contemplate suicide.
- Hospitals and nursing homes where inadequate safety standards permitted an assault to occur.
- Churches, schools, daycare centers and other organizations where sexual abuse or assault occurred because of unsafe conditions, inadequate background checks or hiring procedures, or other negligence that contributed to sexual assault or abuse.
At Abels & Annes, we are dedicated to pursuing justice on behalf of sexual assault or abuse victims. By consulting with criminal investigators, outside experts, psychologists and other legal and medical professionals, we will fight to ensure that the organization and individuals responsible for the assault are held accountable and that you receive the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve to begin rebuilding your life.
If you or a loved one has been victimized by sexual assault or abuse in Arizona, contact Abels & Annes today for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Call (602) 819–5191 for a Free and Confidential Appointment